Jul 14, 2013

3D House


Hello everybody! :D

Today I'm gonna share a 3D house I made a few days ago. I made this for a friend's of mine challenge on Facebook. She and her family just move to Yogyakarta, that's why the challenge theme is "Welcome Home"

Here I made a house, with Edwin and Tilda on it. And, she loves vintage colours, that's why I choose chocolate and cream for the base colours, then pink and red for the accent.


Here's the colouring detail :) 
I used "Tilda with Lonely Heart" and "Edwin with Tie" then coloured them with copics.
I put window die cut out there, that's a gift for a friend of mine. I love that window shape very much.
I made the fence from yellow board, cut it in fence shape, then coloured it with sakura white paint.
For the decoration, I placed metal butterfly and grass die cut from Magnolia; if I'm not mistaken, and put some clay flowers on it :D


For the right side, I put some tree look-a-like then added some clay flowers on it.
I also used bicycle chip board which I bought from local store. I coloured the chip board with furniture marker then swaped a little sakura white paint to make it looked vintage. 
Seems it works :D I myself love the result.


I love doily, lace and ribbon. Most of my creations have them on. 
My 3D house too, doesn't miss them on it :D
I placed white laces on the top of it, before the roof to make it sweet.
I used the sentiment from Amyr Stamp, Heart Saying.


I'd like to enter this creation for:



Thank's for stopping by! :D


Hugs and kisses,

Mikha Adriani

6 comments:

  1. Wow what a fabulous house, you have put so much work into this!! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... amazing work! I love it!

    Thank you so much for playing with us our Tilda's Town Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally gorgeous, so much fabulous work and wonderful detail. Love it.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your 3D house, it's fabulous. Thanks for joining us @ Tilda's Town this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creation is just gorgeous :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning creation!!! Just love all the great details. The die cuts and the dimension that you have given to your project is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete