Jul 9, 2013

Summer is (still) in the air. Yay!

Good day everybody! :D
Summer is still in the air, right? Summer identics with sea, and sea is blue.

Today I'm gonna share a shaker card I made with this Tilda image. I have no idea which collection she's coming from. Someone kind gave me this stamp :D but I just love how cute her pose here :)
I coloured her with copics and added some backgound stamp.
To make it prettier, I used pearl chain around the image and also some flowers with white and blue colour. 

Here's the detail for the tag.
 I made the tag with EK Success corner punch, then added white ribbon to make it sweeter. 
I'm such a ribbon person, that's why you'll see much ribbon here :D
I stamped word "Journey" from Kaiser Craft clear stamps, Life Sentiments.

This is the closer look for the flowers. 
I paint them with white sakura poster paint then added glitter glue.

I used sentiment "hey there" from papper smooches :)
And here's the detail for another ribbon I used in this card.

My english is not that good, but I'm trying. LOL
Thanks for stopping by, anyway :D

I entered this card for:
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with Circles
Midweek Magnolias - Wish You Were Here...
Tilda's Town - Summer Fun
Marvelous Magnolia - Dots or Gingham

Hugs and kisses,


Mikha Adriani



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mikha !!
    Tapi kamu salah masukkan di katagori challenge nya.Harusnya kamu masukkan di BEGINNER bukan di INTERMEDIATE !! Soalnya kalo masuk yg di Intermediate ini, berarti kamu sdh pernah menang min 6X di Magnolia Challenge. Sedangkan aku liat di side bar mu masih belum ada badge menang TOP 3
    lomba Magnolia. Btw... Thank you for your submit
    Happy Crafting

    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce Christy, thank you banget uda ngasi tau... aku ga ngerti... kupikir itu maksudnya cardnya diikutin lomba brp banyak, ternyata harus menang brp banyak, gitu ya... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, love the shape
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi celine.. thank you... i hope i could play along again on another tilda's town challenge :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Ce mell... thank youuu! Hehehe... btw aku bbm cc kok ga bisa yaa?

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous card Mikha!!
    I love shaker cards and yours is fantastic..
    There are so many beautiful details and I love your colouring!
    Thanks for playing along in this week's Marvelous Magnolia challenge!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Tina... you're too kind ♡♡
      I hope i could play along again on another Marvelous Magnolia challenge :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous card Mikha. Love that sweet Tilda and the beautiful embellishments you've used. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful shaker card, great design and such a sweet Tilda. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Your coloring is lovely and it's a great take on the "Let's Get Wet" Challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia challenge. We will have another fun one tomorrow and hope you will play along again soon!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this is a really gorgeous card, thank you for playing along at LHOSM flower power Challenge, hope to see you again next time. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete