Sep 18, 2013

A Card for Myself, LOL :P Of course it's blue :D


Hi!! :D how have you all been? :)
I've been through two hectic weeks, with a new job; a brand new and shocking world for me, and also my graduation ceremony! :D 
Both are exciting for me, yet tiring. I barely find a time without exhausting my self when crafting. 
I think this one gonna be a short post if you compare with the others, LOL.

Soooo... Here's my card:

I made a blue card; my favourite colour, using Summer Wedding Tilda. 

Arranged this card based on a sketch on CLP #62. What do you think? :)

Here's my colouring detail.
I coloured her with Copics, my favourite medium :D
Then, I added frantage, Aged Bronze around her. I also accidentally spread it on her face, aghhh :(
On the upper left of the image, I put corner from clay.

Here's the detail for the bottom right side.
See that big aqua blue curly rose over there? I've bought it for like ages, waiting the right moment to use it. Finally I had that chance. LOL. 
The flowers are from IamRoses and my local craft store :)

I also stamped "Admit One" then framed it with oval frame I also made from clay.

This is the detail for the upper left side.
I put white wooden pin, then added blue flower there. I also added swirly die cut I got from my friend near Tilda.

This is the bottom left side:
Here's my favourite embelishment; ribbon and pearls, also doily! :D 

 Here's last full view of my card.
I hope you enjoy this like me :D LOL

Would love to enter this card for:
Fashionista Challenge - #1 No Nose Girl; I also enter the DT Call. Wish me luck :D

Thank you for stopping by, and even leave comments, LOL.
Big hugs from Surabaya,

Mikha Adriani

15 comments:

  1. Mikha,
    Pekerjaan Anda luar biasa! (I hope Google translator did that correctly.) It's supposed to say: Your work is magnificent!
    I love your card and you do frantage so beautifully. I haven't tried it yet but think you have convinced me that I should.
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roberta, you're so funny!! Even try google translate to speak in my langeuage. LOL. Yes, the translation is true.
      Oh you really have to try it, dear. It's really fun and will get you hooked :D

      Hugs, Mikha

      Delete
  2. lovely creation you made, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweet Gardening Tilda creation..beautiful colours & design..sadly I cant see a SEED pkt or Gardening tools/charms as per chall requirements at Totally Tilda chall.


    Thanks for sharing we hope to see you again soon
    Christine TT DT entry manager x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I didn't read everything carefully. Lol. So sorry. I guess this card is not qualified. Thinking of deleting my entry, but I cant find the button when I browse with mobile phone.

      Delete
  4. OH !!!!! Your card is beautiful!!!! It has such a summery feel to it, I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Marvelous Magnolia and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a pretty card Mikha - a lovely design and gorgeous colours. Tilda is beautiful, wonderfully coloured and stunning details!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at lovely hAnglar & sweet Magnolia challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!!
    Thanks forjoining us at YMAM.
    Hugs annemarie en merit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Mikha, what a stunning card. I'm in love with it, so many beautiful things to look at and discover. The bit of frantage on her face looks like a cute big freckle and doesn't look out of place at all hehe, stunning...Going back for another look ;p
    x

    My blog: Little Pear Tree
    DT for Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo incredible.... love all the details!!!

    Thanks for playing along at Totally Tilda, fashionista Magnolia and More and Marvelous Magnolia!!!!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is really spectacular! Thanks for participating in the www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for joining in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Mikha, this is simply Gorgeous with a capital 'G'!!! I love how you have used the clay (gotta get me some) & the frantage doesn't look bad at all. Don't you hate it when that happens? lol It's happened to me a few times. Beautiful design hun. I love it! hugs Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs – Blog candy
    NEW- Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy
    My Facebook Venture
    My Tweets @Twitter
    My Pins @ Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that you made a card for yourself! You deserve it with all you have had going on! I'm surprised you had the time to make it! It is lovely Mikha, so adorable. Tilda never looked so good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card! I love all the details in it, that make you look at it over and over again.Thanks a lot for sharing it with us at Fashionista Challenge. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete