Sep 9, 2013

Guess what?! I'm a DT of Dreamtime Designs!! :D :D


Hi everybody!!!
How are you? :D It's been a while since my last post. 

I've been really busy with my things, graduation, new job, and a few more creations I made for my friends. It's all very tiring, but also exciting. But I hope you're all fine and doing wonderful :D

At this very moment, I just want to share a news, that's made me really really happy!! :D Guess what?! I'm now a Designer Team of Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge! :D :D Can you believe that? :D It's really exciting for me. My first experience for being Designer Team. I hope I'll do well here.


Don't forget to visit us, and our first challenge will run on October, 1st! :D 
Don't you think that will be amazing? :)

A little more surprise!!
Our generous DDCC blog's owner, Lisa, is having a fabulous candy :D check it out here :D

That's all for today :D

Hugs,

Mikha Adriani

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Mikh...
    It's a good news :)
    I hope I can join on your 1st challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats Mikha, can't wait to see your DDCC creations. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mikha,
    Congrats hun & really looking forward to seeing your first design for DDCC. How exciting! It's fantastic to have you on the team. Big hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mikha on you new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there sweetie i cant wait to see more of your work. Very excited to get to know you and grow as a DT with you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mikah! I finally got the time to visit the blogs of my sister DT's from DDCC. So much to catch up on! I so enjoyed looking over your work! Your creations are lovely! I am feeling a bit intimidated by all that I have seen on all the blogs, lol! I hope I can keep up! Looking forward to knowing you better and working with you! Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete