Sep 30, 2013

Party Set Challenge, For Deasy Design

Hi! :D How have you been?
I hope you're all fine :D

Last month, there are a challenge in Deasy Design. The theme is party set, using her digi! :D
Her digi are so cuteeee! You can find it here :D I use Party Fruit digi :)

She asked us to make 4 things that are related to party. I decided to make invitation, VIP name card, stand number for the table and a place where you can put sweets on sweet corner :)

I keep everything simple; but still, I don't miss my favourite embelishments; ribbon, doily, pearls! :)

Here's the invitation:

This invitation contains of 2 parts, and you can pull out the inside to see the party details :)
I also used latest BO Bunny stamp here.

This is the stand number for the table: 

And this is where you could put your sweets.
It's a selfmade fence. Then I put Deasy's digi around the fence.

And this is the VIP name card :)

Here's the full set of my party set challenge:

I bet you're all wondering who's this Eileen that's written here,
Here's the picture of the cute Eileen :)



Isn't she adorable? I miss her already! Aww <3
Remembering when I hanged out with her mom in her house, she's also playing along with us <3
She's a clever and fast learner girl :) Amelia and Agung must be so blessed to have her :)
You can visit Amelia's blog here. I borrowed her name on the VIP name card :D

It's the photo of Amelia's happy little family :)

I hope you get the cuteness both from Deasy Design and Eileen <3

I would like to enter this cutie for:


I hope you get the cuteness both from Deasy Design and Eileen <3
Thank you for stoping by! :D

xoxo,


Mikha Adriani




7 comments:

  1. These are so cute Mikha. Love the images and colours you've used. All so much fun!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such clever and well made projects Mikha! They are all adorable. I think I will scraplift some of them. They can be used for many occasions. We at 613 Avenue create are thankful that you chose to share them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable ! I love these projects Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week. Hope to see you again! Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mikha I just wanted to let you know that you were an Honorable Mention for this beautiful set!

    Hugs,
    Kathi
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous Party Set, so very well coloured and put together, thank you for sharing with us at Scribble and Scraps this fortnight, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome project (cute bub too)! Thanks for "Showing Off Your Colouring Skills" in our challenge at Di's Digi Designs

    Good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete