Feb 1, 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Fun #3 - Show Some Love

Hi there!
It's me :) Back again with new challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun.

We'd love if you join us and show some love, which our theme this time :)

Sponsors for this challenge are:


And here's my card :)
I'm using Valentine's Kids by Robyn's Fetish.
I'm using Prima Marketing Papers, Lyric collection. It's already been on my stash for a while.
And I'm in love with the vintage touch!

Coloured this cute kids couple with Copics.

Added heart charm and chocolates quilling. I didn't make them my self.
I found them on an invitation I got when I was on senior high school :D
They're pretty, eh? :)




Would like to enter this for:

See you at the challenge!

xoxo,

Mikha Adriani

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely creation. I love the little chocolate toffies, they look so jummy ;o) Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great design, and the embellishments are beautiful, wonderful inspiration for the Open Minded challenge, loved seeing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just sooooo out of this world gorgeous!!! Totally adore all the fabulous embellishments you add to this! The layout is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable image and your layout is perfect. Those quilled chocolates look YUMMY! ;o)

    Amy A ~DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, thats such a cute image that youve coloured beautifully (again! hehe) I know i'm always saying the same stuff to you, but truly I love all your makes and they are all always so stunning and leave me sitting here looking and re-looking as there is always so many little details. This is no different. Those choccies look fab, what a great idea, I know you didn't make them, but im sure you could if you wanted more ;p xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Thanks for joining in our Show Us Some Love challenge at A Creative Romance :) xx

    ReplyDelete