Mar 29, 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Fun #7 - Animal Antics

Hi everybody!
Mikha is here :) just a quick post telling that Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge is having new challenge, "Animal Antics".

Our wonderful sponsors this time are:





And here's my card using wonder art of Nikki Brunet:

Just a simple one. I made this on the middle of my move. All my stuff are packed and I just used anything that left on the table, LOL.

I coloured this gorgeous girl using Copic. I just loooove her!!
And her silver hair, LOL.

Added embellishments like flowers, doily, laces, clay and glitter!



That's it :)
I wish to see you at the challenge.

Would like to enter this for:

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day!


xoxo,


Mikha Adriani

9 comments:

  1. Stunning Mikha, wonderful colours, great for our challenge this fortnight at Open Minded Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. a brilliant creation!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! It's gorgeous, love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is a stunning creation. You ribbon and lace looks amazing
    Thanks for joining in at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, this is fab! A great image, love her silver hair! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the colours, Thanks for playing along with us at Gem of a challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!! love this! Thanks for sharing at Left of Center this fortnight! Mo DT Coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popping back to say.....Thanks for joining us over at LOC this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete