Apr 7, 2014

Blue Mermaid Card

Hi everybody! :) Happy Monday! 
Mikha is here! And I'm starting have a difficult time picking the title, LOL

Before we're starting:
For international customer, do you know that  for 50$ of shopping, you could get free shipping, all around the world? :) Don't hesiate to check Dies R Us Store because we have tons dies with various brands, all in one store!! :D

Today I'm gonna share a card I made with Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty Seven and Memory Box Cherish Border!

And here's my card :)

I stamped Tilda and then cut her on Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty. Coloured her with copic.

I love embellishments!! :)
I added ribbon, flowers, pealrs, charms and real seashell.

Here's my favourite part, cute tiny bottle filled with sand :D
And you could see that Memory Box Cherish Border here.

I added some flowers with blue and yellow tone. 


And here's another look of my card :)
Would like to enter this for:


Thanks for visiting the blog :)

Don't forget that we have a DT Call for our challenge blog, which is gonna start at May :D


xoxo,


Mikha Adriani

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mikha! This is a gorgeous creation! Your attention to detail is fabulous as always and you have created a wonderful underwater scene! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, i'm direct fan of your cards, I've seen more on Face book, I hope you connect me on FB,Jitske

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mikha.
    I look your card on Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog.
    Thanks so much for join with us at "Ribbons or Bows" Challenge.
    Your pisces Tilda looks so beautiful. I love it.

    Good luck, Mikha.

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Mikha! Love your design around such a beautiful Tilda and your attention to detail is awesome - love the shells and bottle of sand, so cute!
    Thanks for joining in at Marvelous Magnolia with Ribbon or Bow and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete