Jan 17, 2015

IMLC #12 - New Year

Hi!! It's Mikha again ;)

I'm here for my DT hat, to remind you we have NEW YEAR theme challenge over Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge :) have you joined us? If you haven't, you still got some time ;)

Wait until you see our wonderful sponsors this time!!
 Magnolia Sweden





Anyway here's my card.
I'm using this cute Tilda with Summerpants.

And as usual, coloured her with my copics! 

And yes, I love to play with embellishments. I added paper flowers, and my go to go embellishments, doily, pearls and rhinestones.

Added two pins here too :)

To tell you the truth, I love the sentiment, hehe... It's kinda playful yet true :)
Let's see how 2015 surprises us!!


Thank you so much for visiting me :) :) and once again, Happy New Year!
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Until next time...


xoxo,

Mikha Adriani

No comments:

Post a Comment