May 25, 2015

Thank You For Everything :)

 Hi everybody!
It's Mikha :) and this is my last post for Dies R Us Inspirational Blog...
And yes, I'm gonna miss Dies R Us... 
But life goes on and I have to deal with thing called life for a while. I'll reduce sooo much my craft activity for a while,until I get more settle.

I really want to say thank you so much for all of you who keeps with me until the end.
This is a quick card I made with "Follow Me Tilda", representing me doing this blog post tonight hehe...

I also used Memory Box - Precious Hearts, Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Elegant Ovals and Magnolia Doohickey Vintage Square for the base.
I coloured her with my copics.






Thank you so much for visiting me today!
I'm so blessed for being part of this :)

Don't forget to come back tomorrow!
Pssst, she's gonna show you wedding related inspiration tomorrow ;) (I hope it's okay to give a sneak peek, Darlene hehe)

And...
 Until we meet again <3


Lots of love,

Mikha Adriani

1 comment:

  1. I've loved all your DRU projects, your style and work is inspirational Mikha. I hope you're well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete